Product Id: 31674324
Description: Tripp Lite 10ft Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter Active Converter mDP to VGA 1920 x 1200 DPort 1.2 M/M 10' - Display cable - Mini DisplayPort (M) to HD-15 (M) - 3.05 m - active - black
Mfr Part #: P586-010-VGA-V2
The P586-010-VGA-V2 Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to VGA Active Adapter Cable connects a Mini DisplayPort (or Thunderbolt) computer to the VGA port on a monitor, projector or television. With a Mini DisplayPort male connector on one end and an HD15 male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate adapter. It features a low profile VGA connector that fits neatly into the available monitor space, without jamming between the wall and the back of the display or impeding neighboring connectors. It lets you use your existing VGA display instead of buying a new Mini DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). It converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) Mini DisplayPort output, and is perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that don’t output DP++ signals.
First-class foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time.
- Connects Mini DisplayPort (or Thunderbolt) computer to VGA-enabled monitor, projector or TV
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- Low-profile VGA connector fits neatly into available space; no jamming between wall and monitor or impeding neighboring connections
- Mini DisplayPort and HD15 male connectors
- No separate adapter required
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Converts Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) Mini DisplayPort output
- Perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that don’t output DP++ signals
- Double shielding with foil and braid for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts for excellent conductivity
- Integral strain relief for long life