Product Id: 31674320
Description: Tripp Lite 6ft DisplayPort to DVI / DP to DVI Adpater Active Converter DPort 1.2 M/M 6' - Display cable - dual link - DVI-D (M) to DisplayPort (M) - 1.83 m - active, latched - black
Mfr Part #: P581-006-V2
The P581-006-V2 DisplayPort 1.2 to DVI active adapter cable connects a DisplayPort computer to the DVI port on a monitor, projector or television. With a latching DisplayPort male connector on one end and a DVI-D male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate adapter. It lets you use your existing DVI display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). It converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output, and is perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.
First-class foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. The Displayport plug latches to the port to provide a secure connection. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time.
- Connects DisplayPort computer to DVI-enabled monitor, projector or TV
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- DVI-D and DisplayPort male connectors
- No separate adapter required
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Converts Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output
- Perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals
- Double shielding with foil and braid for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for excellent conductivity
- Latching Displayport plug for secure connection
- Integral strain relief for long life