Product Id: 31659534
Description: Spectrum Pro20 Notebook Cart - Cart for 20 notebooks - metal, wood, ABS plastic, 16 gauge steel - warm gray, white fiesta - output: 125 V - with Power Prodigy Timer
Mfr Part #: 55462-AAD
Use the Pro20 Cart to store, transport, and charge up to 20 notebooks, laptops, Chromebooks, iPad, or other tablets up to 15.5". The cart's compact footprint (21" x 28") and 4" balloon-wheel casters allow easy movement between rooms and saves valuable space. A smart charging system, the PowerProdigy, directs power to devices as needed. Tough and durable construction provides a quality mobile notebook storage solution. The padded shelves protect the laptops along with flexible dividers to support the laptops in a vertical position for easier access to plug in. The overhead wire management aids the wiring integration and allows the charging plugs to hang in front of each laptop. The small footprint covers less floor space, and aids in moving the Pro20 Cart. The Pro20 Cart is made with heavy-gauge steel for security and powder-coated for a durable and long-lasting finish. The worksurface has an impact resistant high-pressure laminate for durability. A dual-bolt lock on the doors and padlock hasp increases security of your valuable devices.
- 20 Storage bays (1.69”W x 17.45”D x 12.44”H) handle all educational notebooks / laptops / Chromebooks / iPads / tablets up to 15.5"
- Small cart footprint (21”W x 28”D) saves valuable classroom space
- Superior, all-metal overhead cord management system keeps charge cords organized above each storage bay
- Keyed double-bolt locks, padlock hasp, heavy gauge steel doors provide vault-like security for your investment
- External power switch provides easy access for safe power connect/disconnect
- The PowerProdigy smart charging system directs power to the devices that need the most charging first
- Four inboard 4” locking balloon-wheel plate casters with metal construction and non-marring rubber provide the easiest rolling, and quietest transport in the industry (rated for 250 lb each)
- Auxiliary outlets (always on) for teacher laptop, wifi access point, or other accessory (1 external, 1 internal)
- Cart and electrical system ETL recognized (certified to UL 60950-1) in the US and Canada