Product Id: 31639135
Description: Fortinet AP122 - Wireless access point - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: AP122
The AP122 is a dual-radio 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WLAN access point with a 2-stream design and an in-room wall plate form factor. It can operate in the 2.4 GHz band for 802.11n support and the 5 GHz band for 802.11ac to deliver an aggregate data rate of 1.2 Gbps data for demanding business applications such as video and voice.
Designed to be placed in any location flush to a wall surface, the AP122 can be installed by normal service personnel using existing CAT5/6 cabling connected from a standard wall junction box. For wired connectivity, it features two 10/100 BASE-T switch ports to support a range of in-room IP device and user connectivity options. Additionally, one of the wired ports can operate as an IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE Out port, offering up to 13 W of power and capable of powering devices such as IP telephones. This reduces costs in additional cabling, switch ports, and power sourcing equipment. An additional pass-through port allows connectivity for digital phones that require native access to an in-house PBX system, and a USB port offers options for future uses.
- Support for in-room, IP-based services such as VoIP, streaming video and high-speed Internet access
- Multiple 10/100 client, PoE out, pass-through ports
- Support for in-room IP devices and digital phones with native access to in-house PBX system
- Supports pervasive 80 MHz channel usage
- Maximizes full-channel 802.11ac throughout the enterprise
- Requires only 802.3af for full operations
- No infrastructure upgrades