Product Id: 31626127
Description: Panduit QuickNet MTP Fiber Optic Cassettes - Pre-terminated fiber optic cassette - LC MM X 24
Mfr Part #: FC2XO-24-10AS
This optimized low-loss fiber optic cassette consists of pre-terminated LC adapters for quick and easy deployment in high-density applications; it provides efficient utilization of rack space and design flexibility and serves for quick connection of remote or data center applications.
- Compatible with Opticom QuickNet rack mount fiber cassette enclosures, Opticom Zero RU cable management solutions, and wall mount enclosures, for up to 96 fiber connections in 1RU
- Significantly reduce installation time and labor by eliminating field connector terminations
- Insertion loss data provided on every fiber cassette
- Return loss data provided on all single-mode fiber cassettes
Controlled factory environment provides consistent network performance while reducing installation time and on-site waste as compared to field-terminated installations.
- 100% factory tested
Eliminates the time and cost associated with on-site testing and ensures verified performance (permanent link test data supplied with each cable assembly).
- Wide range of cable types and performance levels
Category 6 UTP and Category 6A UTP/STP performance levels available in plenum or riser cable fire ratings.
- Wide range of termination configurations and custom lengths
Cable assemblies allow customization including pre-terminated cassettes, jack modules, modular plugs, plug packs, and/or unterminated cable options to provide design flexibility for all installations in lengths from 10' to 295' (1' increments).
- Standard and high-density solution
QUICKNET patch panels in angled and flat designs enable 24 and 48-ports in one rack unit for efficient rack space utilization.
- Pre-terminated cassettes
Snap in and out of QUICKNET patch panels and include an integral release tab to ensure easy on-site moves, adds, and changes.
- Assembly identification
Each cable assembly label includes part number, performance level, and serialized quality assurance number for future traceability; custom cable assembly and/or individual cable labels available upon request.
- Plug packs
Snap in and out of switches and utilize an integral release tab to ensure easy on-site moves, adds, and changes.
- Patch panel adapter
Snaps in and out of QUICKNET patch panels and accepts MINI-COM Modules for UTP, fiber optic and audio/visual applications.