Product Id: 31624815
Description: Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable RJ45 50 Pc Bulk Pack 1' - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 30 cm - UTP - CAT 6 - IEEE 802.3ab/IEEE 802.5 - molded, snagless, stranded - black (pack of 50)
Mfr Part #: N201-001-BK50BP
N201-001-BK50BP Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cables ensure ultra-fast performance throughout your Cat5/5e/6 network application. They connect high-speed network components like computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems in a home or office Cat5/5e/6 application.
This bulk pack includes 50 0.31 m (1-ft.) black Cat6 patch cables. Each is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design, each cable provides high-speed connections up to one Gbps and flawless signal delivery while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
Featuring a PVC jacket, these cables are constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Copper contacts are gold-plated to ensure an accurate signal transfer. Molded integral strain relief and a snagless design that protects the locking tabs on the connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation guarantee a secure connection. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems
- Perfect for home or office
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
- Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design
- Gold-plated copper contacts for accurate signal transfer
- Molded integral strain relief for long life
- Snagless design prevents locking connector tabs from damage during installation
- Meets most current industry standards