Product Id: 31618313
Description: Lantronix Industrial Device Server XPress DR - Device server - 100Mb LAN, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 - AC 9 - 24 V / DC 9 - 30 V - rail mountable
Mfr Part #: XSDRSN-03
The XPress DR Device Servers allow virtually any serial device to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network. By encapsulating serial data and transporting it over Ethernet, the XPress DR allows virtual serial links to be established over Ethernet. By using these units, limited-distance, point-to-point, and direct serial connections can be extended within the plant, throughout the facility, or across the global enterprise. Packaged in a rugged DIN-rail mount case and featuring galvanic isolation, Ethernet isolation and more, the XPress DR is ideal for virtually any industrial application.
- XPress DR industrial-grade device server enables virtually any serial device to be connected to an Ethernet network.
- Configurable serial interface supports RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
- 10BaseT/100BaseTx Ethernet
- Isolated serial and Ethernet (RJ45) ports
- Input Power 9-30VDC or 9-24VAC (Terminal Block)
- UL-approved for use in hazardous locations Class I, Div. 2
- Ruggedized housing
- Lantronix Device Server Application Suite