Product Id: 31618312
Description: Lantronix Industrial Device Server XPress DR-IAP with Installable Industrial Protocols - Device server - 100Mb LAN, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 - AC 9 - 24 V / DC 9 - 30 V - rail mountable
Mfr Part #: XSDRIN-03
The XPress DR and XPress DR-IAP Device Servers allow virtually any serial device to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network. By encapsulating serial data and transporting it over Ethernet, the XPress DR/DR-IAP allows virtual serial links to be established over Ethernet. By using these units, limited-distance, point-to-point, and direct serial connections can now be extended within the plant, throughout the facility, or across the global enterprise.
When used in conjunction with an OPC server, most Windows based HMI, SCADA, and PC-based control applications have full access to information in the connected device. The XPress DR-IAP installable communication drivers allow specific support for various industrial communication protocols. With native support for these protocols, devices that previously allowed only one connection can now support multiple connections simultaneously.
- XPress DR-IAP industrial-grade device server enables virtually any serial device to be connected to an Ethernet network.
- Additionally, user installable industrial communication software provides support for Modbus TCP and Modbus ASCII/RTU.
- Configurable serial interface supports RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
- 10BaseT/100BaseTx Ethernet
- Isolated serial and Ethernet (RJ45) ports
- Input Power 9-30VDC or 9-24VAC (Terminal Block)
- UL-approved for use in hazardous locations Class I, Div. 2
- Ruggedized housing
- Lantronix Device Server Application Suite