Product Id: 31615626
Description: Anthro YES - Cabinet unit (charge only) for 12 netbooks/tablets - powder-coated steel - metallic gray, polar white - screen size: up to 14" - wall-mountable
Mfr Part #: YESMLCGMPW
Lots of laptops, limited space? Store and charge up to 12 devices with the wall-mountable YES Cabinet for Mini-Laptops! One size fits all Chromebooks, Surface Pro 3, and other mini-laptops. Set the cabinet’s bay width and shelf height for your devices – up to 13” screen and some with 14” screen – then reconfigure when it’s time for new devices. Mix and match mini-laptops, tablets, and hand-helds for even more flexibility.
- Charge, secure, and transport 1-12 mini-laptops like the Chromebook, Ultrabook, and netbook in a strong, space-saving cabinet
- Deep front user area supports all devices up to 13" screen and some with 14" screen
- Mix and match mini-laptops, tablets, and hand-helds in a single charge and store solution
- Two adjustable shelves install at any height in 2/3" increments along the 21.5" high installation track
- Adjustable bay dividers install at any width in 1/3" increments along the shelf's 12"-long installation track
- Bay dividers are made of molded ABS polymer and come with cable channels along the top to route charging cords right to the front of the bay
- Numbered bays organize devices
- Separate locking IT area on the side provides 15 power outlets and two roomy bins to hold power adapters, cords, and outlets away from users
- Power cord, 8 ft long, stores in the IT area
- Keyed locks on front and side doors for security
- Attach it to your wall or set it on a countertop and save valuable floor space
- One size fits all
The YES cabinet for mini-laptops fits all shapes and sizes with screens up to 13" - and some up to 14" - with and without cases. Mix and match devices with tablets, e-Readers, and hand-helds. It's completely up to you.
- Space-saving size
With such a small footprint (22.25"w x 16.75"d x 24"h), this wall-mountable cabinet also fits great on a counter top, table, or desk. Mounting holes in the base make it easy to bolt into place.
- Stretch your budget
This innovative cabinet is budget-friendly, especially when you factor in its flexibility - you can use it for years and years, even if you switch devices.
- Lift-N-Set shelves
Adjusting the YES Cabinet's two shelves is simple and intuitive. Position them at any height in 2/3" increments, and store your devices in landscape or portrait orientation, depending on size and the position of the power inlet and on/off button.
- Pop-N-Go bays
Arrange your mini-laptop devices exactly how you want them by adjusting the cabinet's bays in 1/3" wide increments. Feel free to really grab and pull on the dividers; they're sturdy! They won't break or bend. The cart ships configured for 12 units with 1.25" wide bays.
- IT friendly
A separate locking IT area on the side keeps cables and power adapters protected and secure. The 15 power outlets are easy to reach, and two roomy bins store power adapters and cable bundles so they're tidy and accessible.
- Power management
The YES Cabinet is so easy to wire, you could try it blindfolded. Bay dividers are designed with cable channels along the top, so it's simple to route cables right to the front of the bay.