Product Id: 31612336
Description: LevelOne GEP-1021 - Switch - 8 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x Gigabit SFP - rack-mountable - PoE+ (250 W)
Mfr Part #: GEP-1021
LevelOne GEP-1021 provides 8 x 10/100/1000Base-T PoE-Plus ports and 2 x 1000Base-X SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) slots. This switch is IEEE 802.3af/at compliant, providing power and data over a single Ethernet cable to any PoE device. Together with Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard compliant, it substantially lower power consumption during periods of low-link utilization. Moreover, supports Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with 9K jumbo frames for network performing enhancement. Ideal for small businesses that prefers an affordable solution for PoE deploying infrastructure.
- 8 PoE-Plus Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 gigabit SFP slots
- 1000 Mbps-Full-duplex, 10/100 Mbps-Full/Half-duplex, auto-negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant to simplify deployment and installation
- 9K jumbo frames to increase data transfer rates
- Supports 8K MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-detection and protection of non-standard PoE devices
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- Minimize carbon footprint with advanced energy efficient technology (IEEE 802.3az)
- Cost effectiveness and enhanced flexibility
Featuring Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) technology (IEEE 802.3at), which nearly doubles the power delivery comparing to the IEEE 802.3af PoE technology. Furthermore, it ensures that the power is used more efficiently due to the maximum power will only be requested when it is needed. Thus providing great cost savings by reducing power bills and eliminating the need for additional power cables and outlets.
- Eco-conscious design
LevelOne is always committed to providing significant energy savings products. With the implementation of the advanced energy efficiency technology (IEEE 802.3az), allowing for monitoring the link status of each port. Therefore reducing power consumption if a connected device is not active at a certain period of time. In this way, the power can be saved and utilized more effectively.