Product Id: 31588004
Description: Jabra PRO 9450 Flex - Headset - convertible - wireless - DECT 6.0
Mfr Part #: 9450-65-707-105-DC
The Jabra PRO 9450 dual connectivity headset is a user-friendly, effortless device which provides office staff with a straightforward interface to handle calls from both desk phones and UC soft phones. It is therefore ideal for companies in transition to UC, or indeed any organization using a combination of these two types of phones. With Jabra PRO 9450, everyone has an opportunity to benefit from true wireless working and enhanced productivity!
- Long-range and reliable connectivity gives users the freedom to multi-task with maximum efficiency and answer phone calls from anywhere in the office
- Multiuse connectivity - desk and soft phone allows users to switch seamlessly between calls on desk and soft phones
- Long talk-time in wideband sound mode and long time in narrowband sound mode no need to charge headset for a full working day
- Simple display with intuitive touch-pad control shows active phone device and allows the user to merge calls
- PC call manager control both your desk and soft phone from a PC application or keyboard
- Built-in ringer on headset base enables users in companies with silent PC policy to hear incoming calls to their soft phone without wearing the headset
- Lightweight office headset, designed for all day use
- Wideband sound and DsP (Digital signal Processing) - hear and be heard with digitally enhanced speech and sound in wideband quality, helping users hear what customers are saying, this feature enhances understanding and call efficiency
- Supports both wideband and narrowband to match phone system close integration with the specific type of phone system means better call clarity for both parties
- Noise-canceling microphone with DsP reduces distractions by almost eliminating background noise, so only the user's voice is transmitted
- Jabra safe tone technologies protects users' hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises and securing safe average sound levels throughout the day
- System headset adjusts power consumption automatically and base unit is optimized for low power consumption, this saves energy and reduces CO2 emissions
- Four easy ways to take a call
Handling UC calls has never been easier. Part of the award winning Jabra PRO 9400 series, the Jabra PRO 9450 headset's base has a simple display with touch buttons for call handling - it's suitable for everyone, even first time headset users! They can answer calls in four different ways: when away from their desks, using the headset; at their desks by pressing the button on the headset's touch pad, or using the Jabra Call Manager software or keyboard on their computers.
- Sound, not noise
Thanks to state-of-the-art audio technologies, Jabra PRO 9450 can deliver unbeatable sound. A noise-canceling microphone ensures that the user's voice is heard clearly; wideband quality makes the incoming sound crystal clear. Jabra PRO 9450 also has a unique feature designed for 'silent offices' - a built-in ringer which makes it possible to hear soft phone calls, even when not wearing the headset.
- A smart business decision
Jabra PRO 9450 is 100% software based and therefore future proof. The system comes with free mass deployment software via Jabra PC suite to facilitate installation and can be updated easily with drivers for phones and features as the technology evolves. Being compatible with all leading brands of desk phones and Unified Communications applications, Jabra PRO 9450 enables easy integration with your chosen vendor.