Product Id: 31574799
Description: Tripp Lite 4 in 1 Battery Charger 12V/24V/36V/48V Lead Acid - Battery charger - AC 120-240 V - 1-phase - silver
Mfr Part #: UBC41
The versatile UBC41 4-in-1 Battery Charger has many uses from charging the dead battery in your automobile or golf cart to various fleet and industrial operations. Compatible with any lead acid battery, including gel-type, maintenance-free, absorbent glass mat (AGM) and Ni-MH, the UBC41 operates on either 120V or 240V AC input mains voltage at an automatically selected 50 Hz or 60 Hz. The charger works with 12-, 24-, 36- or 48-volt batteries at high or low charge rates. Use the included alligator clips to connect the charger to the battery.
LED display monitors charge rate, battery capacity and float status. It also informs you of charging errors, such as a blown fuse, at a glance. Built-in cooling fan and automatic shutdown feature protect the unit from overheating. The charger is also protected from short circuits and accidental reverse connections.
The rugged aluminum housing is designed to handle day-to-day stress. Built-in mounting feet allow the UBC41 to be permanently installed on any rigid horizontal surface with user-supplied hardware.
- All-in-one charger compatible with 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V batteries
- Selectable high and low charge rates (H/L 12V/24V: 30A/10A; 36V: 25A/10A; 48V: 15A/7A)
- Selectable 120V or 240V input mains voltage
- Automatically selects 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Including gel-type, maintenance-free, AGM and Ni-MH
- Comes with alligator clips and O-rings for connection
- Yellow and green LEDs monitor charge rate, battery capacity and float status
- Red LED alerts you to overheating, wrong battery voltage and other charging errors
- Shuts down automatically upon overheating, and restarts when cooled to appropriate temperature
- Won’t operate when battery connectors are attached in reverse
- Rugged aluminum housing stands up to daily use
- Built-in mounting feet allow installation on any rigid horizontal surface