Product Id: 31552640
Description: Polycom VVX D60 - Cordless VoIP phone - DECT - SIP, SDP - 4 lines
Mfr Part #: 2200-17821-001
The Polycom VVX D60 Wireless Handset complements the Polycom VVX series of Business Media Phones by offering the convenience of a cordless solution as a simple add-on device. The VVX D60 Wireless Handset offers the same SIP features as the VVX desk phones and is an ideal solution for small businesses, retail environments or administrative personnel that need to collaborate while moving throughout the day.
- Combines the freedom of wireless communication with business features usually reserved for desk bound users
- Work space mobility - the freedom to take your conversation wherever you go
- Easy to use, easy to navigate with the high-resolution color display and simple navigation buttons
- Best-in-class deployment, configuration and administration through a web-based configuration tool
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments - deploy VVX D60 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Maximize productivity
Whether deployed in a business environment that requires workers to move around or in a small office with no dedicated receptionist, the VVX D60 Wireless Handset helps teams communicate with ease, whether talking to customers or with each other.
- Stress-free installation and setup
The VVX D60 Wireless Handset offers a straightforward installation experience. With the same device provisioning and management process as the VVX desk phones, the VVX D60 is the easiest cordless solution to deploy.
- Market-leading open standards interoperability
Designed for enhanced interoperability, the VVX D60 Wireless Handset leverages and complements your existing IT investments. With the broadest call server interoperability in the industry, the Polycom VVX D60 Wireless Handset can become a flexible and future-proof addition to any organization's unified communications strategy.
- Flexible solution
The Polycom VVX D60 Wireless Handset can be paired to any VVX Business Media Phone models deployed in a wide range of Open SIP environments.