Product Id: 31454912
Description: Tripp Lite HDBaseT HDMI Over Cat5e Cat6 Cat6a Extender Kit with Power, Serial and IR Control 4K x 2K 70m 230ft - Video/audio/infrared/serial extender - up to 70 m
Mfr Part #: BHDBT-K-SPI
The BHDBT-K-SPI HDBaseT Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a Extender Kit extends uncompressed HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial and IR remote control signals up to 230 feet over a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, including video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080(1080p). It also extends an Ultra High Definition (UHD) 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) signal up to 130 feet. In addition to HDMI and IR signals, this extender kit features built-in PoE technology, which powers the receiver over Cat5e/6/6a cable, eliminating the need for an external power source. You can also control RS-232 serial devices, such as touchscreen displays or scanners, at baud rates up to 115 Kbps. The two-way IR remote control feature(@ 39 KHz) lets you control your Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor or control your remote monitor using its remote when at the Blu-ray player. Locking HDMI ports (ideal for use with Tripp Lite's P569-006-LOCK high-speed HDMI cables with locking connectors) on both the transmitter and receiver prevent cables from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal. The plug-and-play BHDBT-K-SPI supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video, EDID and HDCP. Attach the transmitter and receiver units to a wall, rack or pole with the included mounting hardware.
- Ideal for digital signage, classrooms, retail locations, conference rooms and trade show booths
- Extends an Ultra High Definition(UHD) 3840 x 2160(4K x 2K) signal up to 130 ft.
- Extends a high-definition 1920 x 1080(1080p) signal up to 230 ft.
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Supports 3D video, EDID and HDCP
- Reduces cable clutter and installation costs
- Built-in PoE technology powers receiver over Cat5e/6/6a cable, eliminating need for external power source
- 2-way 39 KHz IR remote control functionality lets you control your Blu-ray player with its remote while standing at the remote monitor(and vice versa)
- RS-232 serial port supports 115 Kbps full-duplex baud rates for scanners and touchscreen monitors
- Prevent cables from coming loose or disconnected, ensuring an intact signal
- Ideal for use with Tripp Lite’s P569-006-LOCK high-speed HDMI cables with locking connectors
- Plug and play with no software or drivers to download and install
- Includes mounting hardware for installing each unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases