Product Id: 31454911
Description: Tripp Lite HDBaseT HDMI Over Cat5e Cat6 Cat6a Extender Kit w/Ethernet, Power, Serial and IR Control 100m 328ft - Video/audio/infrared/serial/network extender - up to 100 m
Mfr Part #: BHDBT-K-E3SPI-L
The BHDBT-K-E3SPI-L HDBaseT HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a Extender Kit extends uncompressed HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial and IR remote control signals up to 100 m (328-ft.) over a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, including an Ultra High Definition (UHD) 3840 x 2160(4K x 2K) @ 24/30Hz signal.
In addition to HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals, this extender kit features built-in PoE technology, which powers the receiver over Cat5e/6/6a cable, eliminating the need for an external power source. Three built-in 10/100 Ethernet ports on both the transmitter and receiver allow connected devices, such as a Blu-ray player, cable/satellite box, and HDMI television, to communicate with each other and access online content via LAN.
You can also control RS-232 serial devices, such as touchscreen displays or scanners, at baud rates up to 115 Kbps. The two-way IR remote control feature(@ 39 KHz) lets you control your Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor or control your remote monitor using its remote when at the Blu-ray player. Locking HDMI ports (ideal for use with Tripp Lite's P569-006-LOCK high-speed HDMI cables with locking connectors) on both the transmitter and receiver prevent cables from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal.
The plug-and-play BHDBT-K-E3SPI-L supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video, EDID and HDCP. Attach the transmitter and receiver units to a wall, rack or pole with the included mounting hardware.
- Ideal for digital signage, classrooms, retail locations, conference rooms and trade show booths
- Extends an Ultra High Definition(UHD) 3840 x 2160(4K x 2K) @ 24/30Hz signal up to 328 ft.
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Supports 3D video, EDID and HDCP
- Reduces cable clutter and installation costs
- Built-in PoE technology powers receiver over Cat5e/6/6a cable, eliminating need for external power source
- Allows connected devices to communicate with each other and access online content via LAN
- 2-way 39 KHz IR remote control functionality lets you control your Blu-ray player with its remote while standing at the remote monitor(and vice versa)
- RS-232 serial port supports 115 Kbps full-duplex baud rates for scanners and touchscreen monitors
- Prevent cables from coming loose or disconnected, ensuring an intact signal
- Ideal for use with Tripp Lite’s P569-006-LOCK high-speed HDMI cables with locking connectors
- Plug and play with no software or drivers to download and install
- Includes mounting hardware for installing each unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases