Product Id: 31454084
Description: TP-LINK Archer C1900 - Wireless router - 4-port switch - GigE - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: ARCHER C1900
With three external dual-band antennas and high-power amplifiers, the Archer C1900 can handle the demand created by multiple devices running on your network at the same time. The router provides superior coverage, blazing speeds, and reliable performance, and its advanced processor easily handles simultaneous Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB connections.
- Superfast Wi-Fi with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Dual-band detachable antennas provide maximum omnidirectional wireless coverage and reliability
- Powerful processor ensures no interruption while processing multiple wired or wireless tasks simultaneously
- Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connections
- Better coverage and a more stable connection
Beamforming helps the C1900 locate devices and focus its Wi-Fi signal towards them, creating more stable and efficient connections.
- A farther-reaching signal
With its powerful wireless signal, the Archer C1900 can reach through walls and other physical obstacles to bring Wi-Fi to rooms with weak coverage or dead zones.
- Superior Wi-Fi for more devices
The Archer C1900 is equipped with advanced Wireless AC technology available, so it can reach blazing-fast speeds. Thanks to its clear 5 GHz band and legacy 2.4 GHz band, the router can connect to more devices at once and lets you enjoy smooth gaming and 4K streaming across your home.
- Fast USB sharing
With a USB 3.0 port and a USB 2.0 port, it's easy to share printers, files, and media across your network. Data transfers over USB 3.0 run much faster than traditional USB 2.0, and the C1900 also lets you access files while away from home through its FTP server.
- Guest Network features
Guest Network Access provides secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network.
- Parental Controls feature
Parental Controls let you limit when and how connected devices can access the Internet. URL blocking also lets you easily set up black and white lists to limit web access.