Product Id: 31450816
Description: Vivitek DW3321 - DLP projector - 3D - 5100 ANSI lumens - WXGA (1280 x 800) - 16:10
Mfr Part #: DW3321
The DW3321 offers great features and performance combined with great installation flexibility. The 5,100 ANSI lumens make it bright enough for larger screens, and the wide screen WXGA native image resolution ensures that your content will be delivered with fidelity and sufficient detail for a wide range of applications. The 1,34-2,4:1 Throw Ratio makes it possible to install the projector in a wide range of distances, making installation planning easier whether you replace an older projector or making a new installation. The 1,7x zoom range and horizontal and vertical lens shift gives further flexibility when installing the projector. Features such as 3D, JPG reader and HDBaseT ensures the projector can handle modern signal inputs and features customers expect.
- WXGA resolution
- 5100 ANSI Lumens and 10.000:1 contrast ratio
- DLP and BrilliantColor technologies for detailed image quality
- Centered lens for easy planning & installation
- 1,7x optical zoom and manual horizontal and vertical lens shift
- HDMI and DVI-D connectors for high quality digital video signals
- HDBaseT interface with support for HD video, digital audio and control signals over standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable
- Digital vertical & horizontal keystone, warp and individual corner adjustments
- MHL device compatibility for streaming of video and audio content from a compatible mobile device
- PC-Free presentation using JPG picture reader from USB thumb drive
- Wireless presentation streaming with optional WIFI dongle
- Audio ready with 2 x 7W stereo speakers with Surround emulation, 3 x 3,5mm Jack inputs and 1 x 3,5mm jack out. 3.5mm Jack microphone input
- DLP Technology
DLP (Digital Light Processing) is a display technology from Texas Instruments (TI). The technology inside is often referred to as DMD (Digital Micro-Mirrors). It consists of an array of mirrors where each mirror represents a pixel element. For example, a high-definition DLP projector or rear projector with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution would have over 2 million tiny mirrors. Each mirror is attached to an electronically driven hinge that controls the amount of colored light that is reflected from
BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors.
- 3D Ready
A projector that is 3D Ready can accept a 120Hz frame-sequential 3D signal from a computer. These projectors are not compatible with the HDMI 1.4 3D specification used on 3D Blu-ray players and set-top boxes. 3D ready uses DLP Link Technology from Texas Instruments.
HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) is an uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface that supports audio/video sources such as a set-top box, DVD player, A/V receiver, and video monitors such as a digital projector or digital television (DTV). HDMI is backward compatiable with DVI 1.0 specification and supports HDCP.