Product Id: 31442384
Description: Tripp Lite HDBaseT HDMI Over Cat5e Cat6 Cat6a Extender Kit w/ Ethernet, Serial and IR Control 150m 500ft - Video/audio/infrared/serial/network extender - up to 150 m
Mfr Part #: BHDBT-K-E3SI-ER
The BHDBT-K-E3SI-ER HDBaseT HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a Extender Kit extends uncompressed HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial and IR remote control signals up to 152 m (500-ft.) over a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, including a 1920 x 1080(1080p) signal @ 60 Hz.
In addition to HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals, this extender kit features three built-in 10/100 Ethernet ports on both the transmitter and receiver units. This allows connected devices, such as a Blu-ray player, cable/satellite box, and HDTV, to communicate with each other and access online content via LAN.
You can also control RS-232 serial devices, such as touchscreen displays or scanners, at baud rates up to 115 Kbps. The two-way IR remote control feature(@ 39 KHz) lets you control your Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor or control your remote monitor using its remote when at the Blu-ray player. Locking HDMI ports (ideal for use with Tripp Lite's P569-006-LOCK high-speed HDMI cables with locking connectors) on both the transmitter and receiver prevent cables from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal.
The plug-and-play BHDBT-K-E3SI-ER supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video, EDID and HDCP.
- Ideal for digital signage, classrooms, retail locations, conference rooms and trade show booths
- Extends a high-definition 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz signal up to 500 ft.
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Supports 3D video, EDID and HDCP
- Reduces cable clutter and installation costs
- Allows connected devices to communicate with each other and access online content via LAN
- 2-way 39 KHz IR remote control functionality lets you control your Blu-ray player with its remote while standing at the remote monitor (and vice versa)
- RS-232 serial port supports 115 Kbps full-duplex baud rates for scanners and touchscreen monitors
- Plug and play with no software or drivers to download and install
- Included mounting hardware for installing each unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Prevent cables from coming loose or disconnected, ensuring an intact signal
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases