Product Id: 31438871
Description: Opengear Resilience Gateway ACM7008-2-LMV - Network management device - GigE, RS-232 - Verizon Wireless
Mfr Part #: ACM7008-2-LMV
The Opengear Resilience Gateway ensures uptime at branch offices, retail stores, kiosks and other remote sites. Identify and remediate issues at the network edge before they become failures with SmartOOB . Maximize WAN resilience with Failover to Cellular to 4G LTE networks and built-in multicarrier capabilities.
4-8 serial ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices. 4 x USB 2.0 console ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices. Automatically detect and recover from outages and repair equipment faults. Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) discover, identify and verify attached devices on your local network.
- PLEASE NOTE: ACM7008-2-L replaces this part number. The use and function remain the same.
- ? Ultimate Smart OOB extends beyond traditional out-of-band management
- ? Manage all edge routers, firewalls, UPSes, PDUs with serial and USB and Ethernet consoles
- ? Improve WAN connectivity with Failover-to-Cellular and carrier diversity
- ? Automatically detect and recover from outages and repair equipment faults
- ? Log audit trails to embedded local storage for troubleshooting and compliance
- ? Environmental and physical sensor alarm notification via SMS, SNMP or email
- ? Deploy at all enterprise remote sites, manage centrally with Lighthouse CMS
- True out-of-band management
Smart OOB maintains complete control during infrastructure failures and network outages with integrated serial, Ethernet and USB console access to all server, networking, and power infrastructure at remote sites. Proactive analysis enables immediate notification of fault conditions with smart alert escalation through SNMP, email and direct SMS. Event based Auto-Response feature via custom scripts remediates common problems. Vendor neutral management of UPSes and PDUs and load shedding during power disruptions helps minimize unscheduled IT shutdowns. Monitoring and logging systems health and even environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, motion, water, door access, security cameras improves physical security of your IT infrastructure.
- Maximum WAN resilience with Failover-to-Cellular and carrier diversity
Ensure WAN connectivity and business continuity at branch locations with Failover to Cellular to high speed 4G LTE networks. Immediate and transparent failover and failback operations require no manual intervention. Simple LAN-to-WAN IP Passthrough technology ensures easy interoperability with all enterprise routers. Embedded cellular module combined with multi-carrier capabilities enables selection of the optimum cellular carrier at each remote site. Certified to work with all major carriers across the globe.
- A scalable secure solution
Efficiently manage all enterprise locations with Lighthouse Centralized Management system. Instant insights into network and infrastructure status at the edge. Securely access all remote infrastructure out-of-band even when the primary network is down. Create alerts for proactive monitoring and fault detection. Carrier diversity and multi-carrier support ensure global deployments, reduce IT costs and streamline operations - be it 5 sites or 5000 sites.