Product Id: 31423513
Description: Sierra Wireless AirLink ES450 - Gateway - 100Mb LAN, PPP - LTE 700/1900 - Verizon Wireless
Mfr Part #: 1102383
The AirLink ES450 is a reliable, secure LTE gateway designed to connect the distributed enterprise. With global LTE coverage, the ES450 provides broadband connectivity for POS devices and other business critical equipment to ensure you can continue to serve customer requests. You have a one-stop solution to provision devices, monitor cellular data usage, and remotely maintain software versions and configurations. Includes AC power supply and 2 LTE antennas.
- Full featured LTE gateway and terminal server for both primary and failover connectivity
- LTE coverage spanning 11 LTE frequency bands
- Cellular out of band management for remote troubleshooting and restoring enterprise IT equipment
- Reliable static route eliminates redundant wireless data usage
- Up to 5 VPN tunnels to support secure communications over cellular networks
- Enterprise gateway and terminal server
The AirLink ES450 enterprise gateway delivers mission-critical LTE connectivity either as a primary connection or as a failover solution to protect against landline failure. The ES450 allows you to deploy your enterprise LTE connectivity solution quickly and seamlessly. In addition to providing broadband connectivity, the ES450 also provides a terminal server for remote out-of-band management of network equipment. Using the AirLink ES450 to connect to the router console interface, IT administrators can remotely troubleshoot and repair network equipment. Personnel no longer need to be deployed to manually reset networking equipment, dramatically reducing the number of field visits.
- Secure wireless broadband communications
The ES450 is loaded with features to secure your critical enterprise data. With up to 5 concurrent VPN sessions, you can ensure secure communications to multiple back-end systems. Remote authentication management allows you to use enterprise RADIUS or TACACS+ systems to manage access to devices. Port filtering and trusted IP protect devices connected to your ES450 from unauthorized access. Finally, secure configuration possibilities ensure compliance to PCI standards for payment systems.