Product Id: 31364322
Description: 1YR ACC TO CLOUDPATH ONS 1U NTWK 10K
Mfr Part #: LS9-CLP1-010K
Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES) software is a security and policy management platform that enables any IT organization to protect the network by easily and definitively securing users and their wired and wireless devices - while freeing those users and IT itself from the tyranny of passwords. Cloudpath software lets IT do with one system what usually requires many, while easily and automatically integrating with existing access and network security infrastructure.
- Certificates improve network security by replacing unsecure approaches - passwords, pre-shared keys and MAC authentication
- Multiple certificate sources including built-in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- In multi-tenant mode, enables a unique CA for each tenant
- Devices connect over secure WAP2-Enterprise via 802.1x authentication with EAP-TLS, PEAP access methods
- Push dynamic Access Control Lists (ACL) to wired or wireless infrastructure via RADIUS Vendor-Specific Attributes (VSA)
- Perform automatic device posture check and remediation via dissolvable/temporary agent
- Customizable, self-service onboarding portal enables end users to easily manage their own access and devices
- Pre-boarding enables end users to onboard a device from anywhere the device can access the network
- Supports enterprise-owned device onboarding, BYOD onboarding and guest device onboarding
- Put passwords in your rear-view mirror
Cloudpath ES software includes a built-in, comprehensive Certificate Authority (CA) that enables any IT department to create and manage its own Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). With PKI, your organization is protected by the gold standard in wireless security: WPA-2 Enterprise via X.509 certificates. Passwords are just a memory.
- Network access control - it's a must
Certificates are one part of the Cloudpath security equation. Policy-based access control is the other. Cloudpath ES software lets IT associate each device with a user; then establish fine-grained policies for both. The software works together with policy enforcement points to make unauthorized access and persistent bad behavior a thing of the past.
- Now, about those BYOD devices
Just getting devices securely onto the network is half the battle for IT; BYOD adds more time and complexity. What if users - even bring your own device (BYOD) users - could self-onboard any and all of their devices? With the simple onboarding portal in Cloudpath ES, they can. IT can control the types of devices that are allowed access and ensure the requisite on-device enforcement, all while seeing a dramatic reduction in service and trouble tickets.
- The missing link - guest access
You've secured owned and BYOD devices but what about guests and their devices? Cloudpath software includes comprehensive guest access functionality that secures guest devices just as easily and thoroughly as the rest, while providing abundant authentication options. And Cloudpath software is infrastructure-agnostic, so no matter the environment, you can treat all of your guests the same - or differently.