Product Id: 31346329
Description: Tripp Lite 40Gb-10Gb Breakout Cassette x3 8-Fiber OM4 MTP/MPO to x12 Dup LC - Fiber optic cassette - LC x 24 - black
Mfr Part #: N484-3M8-LC12
The N484-3M8-LC12 OM4 40 GB to 10 GB Breakout Cassette works in tandem with Tripp Lite’s N484-01U or N484-00U chassis to connect 12 LC fiber cables with three 8-fiber MTP/MPO connections in high-density network applications.
The cassette’s modular design installs easily in the N484-01U and N484-00U chassis with no tools required. Just insert the cassette into the chassis, and screw in its retention clips to secure it. Plug LC patch cables, such as Tripp Lite’s
N820-01M-T cables, into the cassette using the cable’s convenient push/pull tabs. Up to four N484-3M8-LC12 cassettes fit in the N484-01U 1U enclosure panel, and one cassette fits in the N484-00U 0U sleeve. Dust tabs protect unused ports from potential damage.
The N484-3M8-LC12 complies with IEEE 802.3ae (10 GbE) and ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) requirements. Supports 40 GbE internally using OM4 fiber optic cable. Ideal for QSFP
fabric switches that use eight out of 12 available MTP fibers for four-lane
parallel optics to 40 GB, allowing all 12 LC duplex cassette ports to be used. Maximum insertion loss of 0.35 dB falls well under the IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss specification of <25 dB. This cassette also supports devices of varying speeds, including 10 GB and 40 GB network equipment.
With a heavy-duty steel housing and factory-terminated connectors that reduce time and labor, the N484-3M8-LC12 is made from only the finest materials to ensure fast installations and optimal performance.
- High-density fiber cassette for use with Tripp Lite N484-01U and N484-02U fiber enclosure panels
- Connect up to twelve LC duplex fiber cables with three 8-fiber MTP/MPO connections
- Ideal for use with QSFP fabric switches to support 4 lanes parallel to 40 GB
- Supports 40 GbE internally using OM4 fiber optic cable
- 8-fiber MTP ports are Polarity B, optimized for parallel optics and Base-8 connectivity
- Guaranteed compatibility with recommended Tripp Lite cables, including N820-, N821-, N844- and N858 Series
- Easy installation with no tools required
- Installs neatly in N484-00U 0U chassis
- Install up to 4 cassettes in N484-01U 1U enclosure panel
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ae (10 GbE) and ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) requirements
- 0.35 dB maximum insertion loss falls under IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss spec of <25 dB
- Supports devices of varying speeds, including 10 GB and 40 GB network equipment
- Heavy-duty cold-rolled steel construction
- Factory-terminated connectors reduce time and labor
- Dust caps protect unused ports