Product Id: 31346064
Description: Overland Storage NEO 8000E - Tape library - 600 TB / 1500 TB - slots: 100 - LTO Ultrium (6 TB / 15 TB) x 2 - Ultrium 7 - max drives: 12 - 8Gb Fibre Channel - external - barcode reader, with 15 mail slots
Mfr Part #: OV-NEO8KE2LTO7FC
NEO 8000e provides the long-term data storage and archiving solution for organizations with massive amounts of data. Embedded robustness, flexibility and intelligence are the cornerstone of the NEO 8000e, making it the ideal solution for the most demanding data centers.
- Address enterprise-level backup and archive requirements with up to 3PB of data storage
- Meet backup windows and improve efficiency with high-performance data transfer rates
- Maximize data availability with redundant robotics, redundant components, and remote failover
- Connect through multiple interfaces simultaneously with the embedded interface architecture
- Easily customize your capacity, performance, and connectivity to meet your needs
LTFS functionality allows a tape cartridge to look just like a file system in which a cartridge can be "mounted" just like a hard drive or thumb drive.
- Remote management
NEO remote management provides intelligent, proactive administration and monitoring of the tape library, tape drives and media, ensuring a seamless backup and archive process.
NEO series expandability/scalability features allow you to dynamically adjust your storage capacity and performance as your data storage needs change, adapting to ever-changing environments with a minimal amount of disruption while protecting your original library investment.
- Removable cartridge magazines
NEO series removable cartridge magazines provide effortless media handling for loading/unloading of cartridges while facilitating off-line storage for disaster recovery purposes.
Provides increased data security to prevent unauthorized access to highly sensitive or mission-critical data.
NEO series partitioning capability allows you to configure a single physical library into multiple virtual libraries.