Product Id: 31333241
Description: Tripp Lite 10-Port USB Charging Station Hub w Adjustable Storage Tablet / Smartphone / iPad / Iphone 5V 21A 105W - Power adapter - 96 Watt - 8 A - 10 output connectors (10 x 4 pin USB Type A) - black
Mfr Part #: U280-010-ST
Whether you’re at home or in the office, Tripp Lite’s U280-010-ST 10-Port USB Charger provides plenty of ports and power to keep all your devices at 100% capacity. No more peering behind furniture to find an available outlet or unplugging one device to charge another. You can charge up to ten tablets, cell phones, laptops and other devices at the same time. It doesn’t require a computer, so you can take it anywhere AC power is available.
To charge your USB devices, simply plug the included external dual-voltage (100V–240V) power supply into any NEMA 5-15R outlet, and connect your devices to the available USB ports. The charger protects against overheating, overcurrent and overcharging—in fact, it stops charging as soon as your devices’ batteries are at full capacity. A front LED indicates the unit is turned on and receiving AC power.
The U280-010-ST delivers up to 5V, 2.4A to each port, which is perfect for charging even battery-intensive devices like the Apple iPad Plus, adjustable brackets on top of the charger allow it to also act as storage, providing space to neatly organize devices while they charge. You can adjust the brackets to accommodate the number and size of the devices being charged.
- Ideal for charging tablets, cell phones, laptops and other devices at home or work
- Connect devices to unit’s USB ports for proficient charging
- Functions anywhere AC power is available—no computer required
- Delivers up to 5V, 2.4A per port, enough for charging battery-intensive devices like the Apple iPad
- Protects against overheating, overcurrent and overcharging
- Includes 12 adjustable brackets that neatly organize devices while they charge
- Brackets are adjustable to accommodate number and size of devices being charged
- Included external dual-voltage (100–240V) power supply plugs into any NEMA 5-15R outlet
- Front LED indicates when unit is turned on and receiving AC power