Product Id: 31332768
Description: TP-LINK RE355 - Wi-Fi range extender - GigE - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: RE355
Tired of Wi-Fi dead zones? This Wi-Fi range extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can't reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
- Expand Wi-Fi network for ultimate performance
- Improved Wi-Fi speeds
- The adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port acts as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at Gigabit speed
- Intelligent signal light helps to find a perfect location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
- Super-fast speed Wi-Fi range extender
This Wi-Fi range extender delivers fast speeds of dual-band Wi-Fi, providing reliable connections for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD / 4K streaming, lag free gaming, large file downloads.
- Gigabit wired speed
A Gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your Wi-Fi network.
- Easy installation with RE button
This extender works with any wireless router. Instantly connect it to a router by pressing the extender's RE button. Once connected with an existing router, you can take the device to an ideal place, no more further configurations.
- Quick positioning with intelligent signal indicator
The intelligent signal light can help to find the perfect location to place the extender.
- High performance external antennas
The external dual-band antennas boost your wireless coverage and reliability, helping your devices stay connected anywhere your network reaches.
- High Speed mode
High Speed mode maximizes overall performance by combining the bandwidth of both the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz channels to create a lightning-fast connection with one band sending data and the other receiving it.