Product Id: 31290231
Description: Symantec Messaging Gateway - (v. 10.6) - subscription license (2 years) + 2 Years Essential Support - 1 user - Symantec Buying Programs : Express - level A (1-24) - 9 points
Mfr Part #: 8P1JOZS0-EI2EA
Symantec Messaging Gateway enables organizations to secure their email and productivity infrastructure with effective and accurate real-time antispam and antimalware protection, targeted attack protection, advanced content filtering, data loss prevention, and email encryption. Messaging Gateway is simple to administer and catches more than 99% of spam with less than one in a million false positives. Defend your email perimeter, and quickly respond to messaging threats with this market leading messaging security solution.
- Anti-spam gateway blocks more than 99% of spam with less than one in 1 million false positives and real-time automatic updates
- Antispam filtering engine powered by Brightmail - a set of technologies that identify email borne threats based on reputation on both the global and local level
- Strong data loss prevention capabilities ensure customers stay in regulatory compliance
- Customer-specific rules allow customers to easily create rules based on email they consider to be spam or on potentially targeted attacks
- Protects sensitive client data and valuable confidential information, with the ability to fingerprint and identify actual company data within messages or attachments
- Protects company reputation and manages risks associated with data loss, internal governance, and regulatory compliance
- Includes a dashboard, summary reports, and detailed reports demonstrating the efficacy and impact of anti-spam gateway while proactively highlighting threat trends and potential compliance issues
- Reduces administrative costs by removing the complexity of multiple consoles, disparate policies, and incompatible logging and reporting, while demonstrating efficacy and impact of messaging security
- Better protection
Targeted Attack Protection: disarm, a proprietary Symantec technology, helps protect against targeted attacks and zero day malware by removing exploitable content from Microsoft Office and PDF attachments. Expanded URL Reputation: by analyzing destination website content, Messaging Gateway has more known threat URLs to block more spam, malware, and phishing messages. Outbound Sender Throttling: prevent outbound spam attacks from compromised internal users.
- Greater control
Granular Unscannable Verdicts: customers have more control over how they want to treat messages that cannot be scanned, allowing discrete configurable actions for each unscannable reason. TLS Encryption: transport Layer Security encryption allows more secure communication with trusted partners and senders and adds additional protection when used with Data Loss Prevention.
- Easier management
LDAP Authenticated Administration: management is simplified with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol authenticated administration, allowing Single Sign On, configuration of administrator policies using LDAP groups, and per-group access to message quarantine. Expanded Virtual Support: Microsoft Hyper-V is supported in addition to VMWare hypervisors for additional deployment options.