Product Id: 31281159
Description: SafeNet eToken 5110 - USB security key - 10001-20000 users
Mfr Part #: 909-000417-001-007
To protect identities and critical business applications in today's digital business environment, organizations need to ensure access to online and network resources is always secure, while maintaining compliance with security and privacy regulations.
SafeNet eToken 5110 offers two-factor authentication for secure remote and network access, as well as certificate-based support for advanced security applications, including digital signature and pre-boot authentication.
- Improves productivity by allowing employees and partners to securely access corporate resources
- Enables advanced certificate-based applications, such as digital signature and pre-boot authentication
- Common Criteria certified
- Portable USB token: no special reader needed
- Simple and easy to use - no training or technical knowhow needed
- Expand security applications through on-board Java applets
- Two-factor authentication you can trust
SafeNet eToken 5110 is a portable two-factor USB authenticator with advanced smart card technology. Certificate-based technology generates and stores credentials-such as private keys, passwords, and digital certificates inside the protected environment of the smart card chip. To authenticate, users must supply both their personal SafeNet eToken authenticator and password, providing a critical second level of security beyond simple passwords to protect valuable digital business resources.
- Future-proofed and scalable with centralized management control
SafeNet eToken 5110 integrates seamlessly with third-party applications through SafeNet Authentication development tools, supports SafeNet PKI and password management applications and software development tools, and allows customization of applications and extension of functionality through on-board Java applets. It is also supported by SafeNet Authentication Manager, which reduces IT overhead by streamlining all authentication operations, including deployment, provisioning, enrollment, and ongoing maintenance, as well as offering support for lost tokens.
- Gemalto's SafeNet family of authentication solutions
Offering flexible management platforms, the broadest range of strong authentication methodologies and form factors, and transaction verification capabilities, as well as identity federation and Single Sign-on, SafeNet solutions create a future-ready security foundation that allows organizations to adopt a modular, forward-looking identity management strategy, ensuring that their security needs are met as new threats, devices, and use cases evolve.