Product Id: 31279944
Description: SonicWALL Secure Mobile Access Central Management Server - Pooled license (1 year) - 500 users - Win
Mfr Part #: 01-SSC-8538
The Secure Mobile Access gateway enables administrators to easily provision secure mobile access and role-based privileges for managed and unmanaged devices. You can provide mobile workers with policy enforced per-app VPN access to the allowed enterprise data and resources that they require, while protecting the corporate network from mobile security threats. It provides secure end-to-end mobile management and security solution for bring-your-own, choose-your-own and managed devices.
- Enables mobile worker productivity with secure SSL VPN connection and granular, policy-enforced access to resources
- Restricts VPN access to an allowed set of trusted mobile apps while reducing business risk
- Provides context-aware authentication to ensure that only authorized users and trusted mobile applications and devices are granted VPN access
- Enables efficient object-based policy management of all users, groups, resources and devices
- Secure access to network resources
IT can easily provision SSL VPN access and role-based privileges for mobile users with managed and unmanaged devices. Mobile workers can initiate an encrypted SSL VPN connection to an SMA gateway appliance and quickly access the allowed corporate data, applications and resources they need, including web-based, client/server, host-based, VDI and back-connect applications like voice over IP. The solution protects the corporate network from mobile security threats, such as unauthorized access to data and malware attacks.
- Per-application VPN
Administrators can establish and enforce policies to designate which mobile apps on a mobile device are granted VPN access to the network. This ensures that only authorized mobile business apps gain VPN access. Plus, the SMA gateway requires no modification of mobile apps. Any mobile app or secure container can be supported with no modifications, app wrapping or SDK development.
- BYOD device registration and security policy management
If a user attempts access from a mobile device that has not yet been registered with the SMA appliance, the user is presented with a personal device authorization policy. Administrators can customize the terms of the security policy. The user must accept the terms of the policy to register the device and gain access to allowed corporate resources and data. Requiring policy acceptance reduces the business risk associated with implementing a BYOD policy.
- Context-aware authentication
Access to the corporate network is granted only after the user has been authenticated and mobile device integrity has been verified.
- Session persistence technology
The SMA gateway appliance provides robust and reliable secure access for laptops, smartphones and tablets, featuring session persistence across different locations (office, home or mobile) without re-authentication.