Product Id: 31278534
Description: Poly RealPresence Group 500-720p Media Center 1RT65 - Video conferencing kit
Mfr Part #: 7200-67265-101
The Polycom RealPresence Group 500 is ideal for conference rooms and other collaborative environments, from small meeting rooms to larger rooms with dual screens. Next-generation performance is combined with a simple user interface for an experience that will delight users while IT administrators will admire the compact design, broad interoperability, and the industry's lowest total cost of ownership.
- Polycom VisualBoard technology for simple, real-time content annotation
- Breakthrough simple user interface and Polycom SmartPairing so your employees can start collaborating instantly with their mobile device
- 1080p video and content collaboration heightens realism and speeds adoption
- Interoperable SVC delivers a great experience even on bandwidth-limited networks
- Enjoy clutter-free conference rooms with the compact design and simple digital connections for displays and content sources
- Enable more people to join calls, reducing dependence on separate conference bridges with 6-way SD multipoint and 4-way in HD
- Best-in-class experiences
The RealPresence Group Series sets a standard for ease of use in video collaboration. The breakthrough user experience is easy for even first time users with no need for training. Backed by years of customer research, Polycom's user interface speeds up the adoption of video communications, and reduces support costs for IT administrators. Plus, breakthrough Polycom SmartPairing technology makes it simple to use your own mobile device to start and manage video calls. Drive increased adoption and cut expenses by delivering a video collaboration experience that is so life-like and enjoyable your teams will prefer it over traveling for in-person meetings. Up to 1080p60 video resolution adds a high level of clarity and realism to your business communications. This results in active users who eagerly look to add video to their daily communications, driving rapid and higher adoption, increasing team productivity, and speeding return on investment (ROI).
- Unmatched interoperability
The RealPresence Group 500 system is fully standards-based; able to connect to millions of other standards-based video systems in use today. Native interoperability with leading unified communications (UC) platforms - means that video now easily integrates with the way you already communicate without adding expensive and complex gateways. The RealPresence Group Series also offers Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP) support for direct connection to non-standards-based Cisco environments. Polycom's unique interoperable SVC architecture is the first to provide video calling between both existing video systems and SVC systems. This unique approach delivers unmatched investment protection and avoids "video islands" that lock you into only calling other like systems.
- Lowest total cost of ownership
Polycom continues to lower the total cost of ownership of video collaboration by extending the benefits of H.264 High Profile to 1080p60 people and content. You experience high levels of realism with up to 50-percent less bandwidth. For existing Polycom customers, RealPresence Group Series allows you to leverage previous investments in Polycom technology, including select cameras, microphones, and UC innovations such as Polycom EagleEye director and Polycom touch control.