Product Id: 31240821
Description: Palo Threat Prevention for VM-200 - Subscription license renewal (1 year) - 1 device in HA pair
Mfr Part #: PAN-VM-200-TP-HA2-R
The Palo Alto Networks VM-Series extends secure application enablement into virtualized environments while addressing key virtualization security challenges: tracking security policies to virtual machine movement with dynamic address objects and integration with orchestration systems using a powerful XML management API.
The management and data plane are separated so that users can assign dedicated CPUs to each as a means of ensuring that management access is always available, irrespective of traffic loads. The controlling element of the VM-Series is PAN-OS, a security-specific operating system that allows organizations to safely enable applications using App-ID, User-ID, Content-ID, GlobalProtect, and WildFire.
- Identify the application, regardless of port, encryption (SSL or SSH) or evasive technique employed
- Use the application, not the port, as the basis for all safe enablement policy decisions: allow, deny, schedule, inspect, apply traffic shaping
- Categorize unidentified applications for policy control, threat forensics, custom App-ID creation, or packet capture for further investigation
- Agentless integration with Active Directory, LDAP, eDirectory Citrix, and Microsoft Terminal Services
- Integrate with NAC, wireless and other non-standard user repositories with an XML API