Product Id: 31237873
Description: DT Research Embedded Controller/System DT135BT - Thin client - compact case - 1 x Celeron J1900 / 2 GHz - RAM 8 GB - flash 128 GB - GigE - Win 7 Pro - monitor: none
Mfr Part #: 135B-7PB-480
The DT Research Embedded Controllers/ Systems offer low cost yet elegant solutions in robust packaging designed for flexibility in location and orientation. The compact design of these computers is complemented by USB, networking, audio and display ports, and optional wireless. A selection of operating software offers optimal user experience for Internet/Intranet access and server-based computing.
The DT135BT features the integration of the high-performance and energy efficient Intel Celeron 4-core processor into a compact enclosure, offering computing and graphics capabilities for multiple applications. The DT135BT provides two HDMI ports for high-quality video and optimal display experience. With options for WLAN connectivity, the DT135BT is ideal for cable-free and space-saving applications. With robust, fanless construction, the DT135BT provides reliable operation and extended operating life, lowering the total cost of ownership.
- Intel Celeron quad-core processor
- High performance with low power consumption
- Support for Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 or Windows 7 Pro operating system
- Two HDMI video-out ports
- Fanless design
- Integrates major thin-client/server computing protocols (Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP) and web browsers
- Comprehensive remote device administration through server-based WebDT Device Manager software