Product Id: 31190378
Description: NEC X555UNS-TMX9P - 9 x 55" Class LCD video wall - digital signage - 1080p (Full HD) 1920 x 1080
Mfr Part #: X555UNS-TMX9P
The 55" NEC X555UNS utilizes S-IPS panel technology to provide a superior signage solution for building video walls. With excellent off-angle viewing and far less color shift than traditional video wall panels, this display is ideal for broadcast, retail and command and control applications. On top of that, these displays are designed for the rigors of 24/7 operation with advanced heat management capabilities in which internal temperature sensors automatically activate fan-based cooling if excess heat builds up within the unit. Other advanced technologies of this model include direct LED backlighting with localized dimming for improved brightness uniformity and higher dynamic contrast ratio. These displays are also capable of daisy-chaining UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution so that the entire video wall can be 4x that of FHD regardless of the size of the wall. With these features, a 3.5mm bezel gap between neighboring displays and commercial brightness of 700 nits, this display clearly showcases NEC's vast experience in the video wall market.
- S-IPS panel technology allows for excellent off-angle viewing and less color shift compared to other technologies
- Auto ID feature reduces install time in the single press of a button
- Expanded daisy chain options with UHD pass through via DisplayPort enables UHD resolution across the entire wall
- OPS slot technology allows for the integration of single board computers and interface expansion slot allows for legacy equipment connectivity
- 700cd/m² max brightness combined with full HD resolution will capture the attention of the audience
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for 24/7 operation
- Input Switching Speed minimizes downtime between source transitions
- Human Sensor Accessory ensures digital signage is directed at a targeted audience
- Near field communication capabilities for setup and service
- Available as a 3x3 video wall bundle
- DisplayPort UHD daisy chain functionality
These displays have the ability to input a UHD/30Hz signal via HDMI or DisplayPort then also output the same signal across the entire wall. This allows TileMatrix to support up to 4x the resolution as previous generation products.
- S-IPS panel
S-IPS panel technology allows for 10-bit color depth and far less off-angle color shift compared to typical video wall displays. On top of that, mere millimeters separate content from display to display, which ensures a smooth transition across a video wall. The X555UNS minimizes that distance to a ground-breaking 3.5 mm.
- Auto TileMatrix, Auto ID and Auto IP Address technologies
Auto TileMatrix and ID features allow a user to simply set up the size of the video wall on the first display and automatically scale the content across the remaining displays. Auto IP Address simplifies control setup by setting the static IP address on the first display then initiating the feature so that the IP addresses of consecutive displays following the LAN daisy chain.
- Human Sensor
This new optional human (motion) sensor accessory helps to deliver creative digital signage to end users by allowing for dynamic control of brightness, audio and source inputs while saving operating costs. Auto dimming adjusts the backlight of the LCD automatically depending on the amount of ambient light.
- Advanced heat management
Monitoring and managing the temperature of each display is crucial to secure reliability and longevity. An industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics, and fan-based technology allows for 24/7 operation, and protects your display investment.
- Intelligent wireless data function
The built-in near field communication (NFC) chip allows data to be read and written via a mobile phone or tablet PC. Users can significantly reduce installation costs as displays can be easily configured and serviced using the NEC NFC Android app. This is extremely useful for larger rollouts as it can be utilized even when the display is powered off.
- Expansion slots
The NEC UN displays support Intel's Open Pluggable Specification (OPS), and interface expansion slots to provide the flexibility customers need.