Product Id: 31190011
Description: Tripp Lite 6ft High Speed HDMI Extension Cable with Ethernet Digital Video / Audio 4K x 2K M/F 6' - HDMI with Ethernet extension cable - HDMI (M) to HDMI (F) - 1.83 m - 4K support
Mfr Part #: P569-006-MF
The P569-006-MF High-Speed HDMI Extension Cable extends an existing high-speed HDMI Ethernet or digital audio/video connection to a 4K television set, projector or monitor. It's ideal for connecting an iPad, Blu-ray player or video game system to an HDTV or HDMI monitor to watch movies, play games, surf the web or display presentations on a large screen.
With one male and one female connector, this cable allows users to extend the length of their existing HDMI application, while maintaining 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) UHD video resolutions and data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps - the fastest bandwidth currently available over HDMI. It also features 3D and audio return channel to simplify setups between displays and A/V receivers.
This latest-generation HDMI cable supports Ethernet data connectivity, which allows web-capable devices with HDMI 1.4 connectors to share their internet connection with other connected HDMI devices. Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, the P569-006-MF works in all HDMI cabling scenarios. It also successfully transmits 1080p audio/video signals, including those at increased color depths and refresh rates.
The P569-006-MF has corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer. Molded construction with strain relief guarantees durability and long life. A flexible PVC jacket makes the P569-006-MF easy to install in tight spaces.
- Extends existing Ethernet and digital audio/video connections between HDMI source and display
- Ideal for connecting an iPad, Blu-ray player or video game system to an HDTV or other HDMI display
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps—the fastest bandwidth currently available over HDMI
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K), including 1080p and 3D
- Supports audio return channel to simplify setups between displays and A/V receivers
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Fully molded construction with strain relief for durability and long life
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces