Product Id: 31189949
Description: Tripp Lite UPS 3000VA 2700W Smart Online LCD Rackmount 200-240V USB 2U - UPS (rack-mountable) - 14.97 A - AC 200/208/220/230/240 V - 2700 Watt - 3000 VA - 1-phase - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 10 - 2U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SUINT3000LCD2U
The SUINT3000LCD2U SmartOnline 3000VA/2700W On-Line Double-Conversion UPS converts AC input to DC power, and then converts DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes. An interactive front-panel LCD interface provides detailed real-time UPS status and advanced setup and configuration options.
In case of AC power outage, the internal batteries support 13.5 minutes of runtime at half load and five minutes at full load. Extended runtime is possible with optional external battery packs. "Smart" battery packs, such as Tripp Lite's BP72V18-2US, are automatically sensed and configured during replacement. An intelligent battery management system extends battery life.
Managing the UPS is simplified through the interactive front-panel LCD interface, which displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load and battery levels. You can set power strategies to reflect your protection priorities, whether it's precise power quality for sensitive systems or the highest possible electrical efficiency, all while ensuring 100% uptime for your systems.
Power is filtered to protect connected equipment against surges and EMI/RFI line noise that can damage equipment or destroy data. Tested to international and North American CE, IEC62040-1: 2008, UL 1778, CSA, SASO and EAC standards for applications worldwide. Adding an optional network management card permits remote management of the UPS, including reboots and activity logs.
- Converts AC input to DC power, then DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output
- /-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes
- Selectable 200/208/220/230/240V output voltage
- 3000VA/2700W capacity
- 2 C19 and 8 C13 outlets
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
- Reports detailed status information, including load and battery levels
- Offers advanced configuration options, including output voltage and power strategies
- Auto Adaptive enables high efficiency and high-quality operation as necessary for ideal equipment protection
- Max Efficiency favors economy operation with high 95% efficiency
- Max Quality favors on-line, double-conversion mode, maintaining +/-2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time
- Frequency Regulation and Frequency Conversion enable +/-0.05 Hz output regulation for selected frequency (50/60 Hz)
- Supports half load (1350W) for 13.5 min. and full load (2700W) for 5 min.
- Add external battery packs for extra runtime
- Smart” battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP72V18-2US, are automatically sensed and configured during replacement
- Full 2700W capacity available with and without external battery packs
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up after lengthy power outages, even with expired batteries
- Customize communications and behavior to integrate with device makers’ specific needs
- Selectable auto-restart from 0 to 60 sec. after AC power is restored
- Selectable minimum battery charge level before auto-restart
- Schedule system reboot if USB signal from connected device is lost
- Set overload thresholds and low battery levels for alert and shutdown
- Remote on/off (toggle) support via DB9
- Tested to international and North American CE, IEC62040-1: 2008, UL 1778, CSA, SASO and EAC standards for applications worldwide
- Optional Tripp Lite SNMPWEBCARD or WEBCARDLX permits remote management of UPS, including reboots, configuration, updates and activity logs
- Energy Star Qualified