Product Id: 31185504
Description: Manhattan HDMI Splitter - Video/audio splitter - 2 x HDMI - desktop
Mfr Part #: 207454
The MANHATTAN HDMI Splitter is design with built-in booster streams HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) signals from a single HD DVD or Blu-ray player, satellite receiver, digital recorder, set-top box, game console or other HDMI source to up to four HD displays.
- Duplicates a high-definition digital audio/video signal for up to four HDMI outputs
- Delivers a sharp, clear signal from DVD and Blu-ray players, set-top box, satellite receiver and other sources
- Fully HDCP compliant to protect high-definition content transmission and ensure quality reception
- Cascade up to three levels to expand signal distribution to more displays
- Durable, compact metal housing ideal for crowded equipment rooms and cabinets
- Easy to install - requires no configuration
- Easily distribute a single high-definition signal to multiple displays
The MANHATTAN HDMI Splitter with built-in booster streams HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) signals from a single HD DVD or Blu-ray player, satellite receiver, digital recorder, set-top box, game console or other HDMI source to up to four HD displays.
- Flexible solution for many applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, video conferencing and presentations and retail applications, the MANHATTAN HDMI Splitter features two ports with a built-in booster for added signal strength. It's also a good choice for splitting and distributing a synchronous signal to multiple HDMI displays when source equipment is remotely stored in a secured room or cabinet. Cascade multiple units up to three levels to output HDMI video/audio to additional displays in widely distributed applications.
- Quality construction and easy installation
Full compliance with HDMI ensures that the MANHATTAN HDMI Splitter lessens obsolescence to provide long, reliable service. The gold-plated contacts, fully shielded metal case and anti-skid feet keep the unit safe from impact and other environmental damage. Quickly connect HDMI cables and the power supply - no software or hardware configuration or complicated settings required.