Product Id: 31057231
Description: Tripp Lite 24U Industrial Rack Floor Enclosure Server Cabinet Doors & Sides - Rack enclosure cabinet - black - 24U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SR24UBFFD
The SR24UBFFD SmartRack 24U Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing sensitive 19-inch rack equipment in factories, power stations, water treatment plants, construction areas, shipping facilities, warehouses, transport hubs and other working environments high in moisture, dust and debris. Constructed from heavy-duty steel in a durable black powder-coat finish, the SR24UBFFD supports a maximum load capacity of 1000 pounds. The louvered front door and built-in dust filters prevent drips, splashes and airborne contaminants from getting inside the enclosure. You can replace the filters with standard 20 x 24 x 1-inch furnace filters. Eight high-performance fans are built into the door to pull air through the enclosure and keep your equipment cool. Dust- and drip-resistant top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the enclosure. To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the reversible front and rear doors and removable side panels lock tight. The SR24UBFFD comes fully assembled and ready to use with removable casters and levelers for smooth deployment and placement. Installing equipment within the enclosure is easy with its square holes and numbered rack spaces. The front and rear vertical mounting rails adjust to accommodate equipment from 3 to 32.5 inches deep.
- Perfect for factories, power stations, water treatment plants, construction areas, shipping facilities, warehouses, transport hubs and other working environments high in moisture, dust and debris
- Houses standard 19 in. rack equipment in 24U of space
- Supports maximum load capacity of 1000 lb.
- 8 high-performance fans built into front door pull air through enclosure and cool equipment
- Louvered front door blocks drips, splashes and falling debris from entering enclosure
- Built-in dust filters keep out airborne contaminants
- Filters can be removed and replaced with standard 20 x 24 x 1 in. furnace filters
- Fans powered by detachable 10 ft. AC cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Reversible doors and removable side panels lock tight
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- Front and rear mounting rails accommodate equipment from 3 to 32.5 in. deep
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Removable casters and levelers help with minor position adjustments and stabilization
- Mounting hardware included
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance