The Canon Color imageCLASS MF729Cdw ensures efficiency with its 4-in-1 functionality.
The 4-in-1, Canon Color imageCLASS MF729Cdw has print, scan, copy and fax capabilities so you can accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. With so many easy to use features, such as the intuitive 7-line Color Touch LCD Display, various mobile solutions and security features, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
Your professional quality color documents are printed at speeds of up to 21 pages per minute in both color and black and white with a quick first print time of 14.3 seconds. With Superior Color Imaging, your printed materials will be crisp and vibrant. All mode duplexing increases your business efficiency, allowing you to Print, Scan, Copy and Fax with ease.
The intuitive 7-line Color Touch LCD Display allows users to navigate through the menu seamlessly. Use the Favorites Settings to access the features you use most. The wide screen and color display is user friendly and easy to read, helping you to complete your business tasks efficiently.
The MF729Cdw includes NFC capability which allows you to "tap and print" using your compatible mobile device. Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs, and the Secure Print feature helps keep confidential documents safe.
Using USB Direct Print, you can easily print from and scan to that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
The MF729Cdw also supports host-based UFR II-LT, PCL and PostScript languages to provide printing versatility.
The MF729Cdw has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. The device also has built in Wi-Fi direct capability, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router.
The MF729Cdw is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print. The Canon PRINT Business app allows users to print to and scan from the device to compatible iOS or Android devices.
With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet ADF, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and 250-sheet optional additional paper cassette, your paper handling requirements are covered.
The MF729Cdw uses only 2 watts or less of energy in wireless, Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple.
The MF729Cdw offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any small office environment.
- Wireless connectivity allows you to access the device functions from anywhere in your home or office.
- Wi-Fi Direct enables easy connection to mobile devices without a router.
- 4 in 1 Functionality – Print, Scan, Copy, Fax.
- Intuitive 7-line Color Touch LCD display which makes navigation a breeze.
- Print in both black and white and color at up to 21 pages per minute.
- NFC capability which allows you to “tap and print”, using your mobile device.
- Supports host-based UFR II-LT, PCL and PostScript languages to provide printing versatility.
- All-Mode Duplexing allows you to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax with ease.
- USB Direct Print allows you to print easily to JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
- Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print.
- Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs.
- Secure Print helps keep printed confidential documents safe.
- Easy paper handling and limited interruptions with the 250-sheet front-loading cassette and 50-sheet multipurpose tray, 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and additional optional 250 sheet cassette.
- ID Card Copy allows you to easily create copies of your identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
- The Favorites Setting makes it convenient for users to save the settings they use most often, for easy one step access to the functions they use most.
- Send scanned documents and forward received faxes to a recipient through e-mail or file server.
- The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into one unit – making replacement of cartridges simple.