Product Id: 31025689
Description: Tripp Lite 15M 10Gb/100Gb Duplex Multimode LC/LC OM4 Aqua Fiber Patch Cable 15 Meters - Patch cable - LC multi-mode (M) to LC multi-mode (M) - 15.2 m - fiber optic - 50 / 125 micron - OM4 - halogen-free - aqua
Mfr Part #: N820-15M-OM4
The N820-15M-OM4 10 Gb/100 Gb Duplex Multimode 50/125 OM4 LSZH Fiber Patch Cable is OM4-rated for use with 40/100 Gb Ethernet applications up to 300 meters (@ 850 nm). For fast, clear signal transmission through your local area network (LAN) or storage area network (SAN), this high-speed, low-cost cable provides ten times more bandwidth than conventional 62.5 µm multimode fiber and performance rivaling that of singlemode cable.
Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber, the aqua-colored N820-15M-OM4 is manufactured using top-quality materials. Dual male LC connectors are widely compatible and thoroughly tested to meet stringent insertion loss standards. It has 50/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass and a low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket, which limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making this cable perfect for poorly ventilated areas.
This laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) cable is ideal for LANs, SANs and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices and data centers. It’s commonly used with vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser (VCSEL) and LED laser light sources. Complies with IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF standards.
- Allows 40/100 Gb serial transmission up to 300 m (@ 850 nm)
- Provides 3x more bandwidth than conventional 62.5 µm multimode fiber
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Meets current IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF standards
- Ideal for LANs, SANs and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices and data centers
- Commonly used with VCSEL and LED laser light sources
- 50/125 duplex glass fiber construction
- Low-smoke zero-halogen jacket
- Sturdy dual LC male connectors meet insertion loss standards
- Aqua-colored for identification as a 10 Gb cable