Product Id: 30994990
Description: EnGenius EPA5006GP - PoE injector - AC 100-240 V - 32.8 Watt
Mfr Part #: EPA5006GP
EnGenius EPA5006GP Passive 54v Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet Adapter supports high-speed data and up to 32.8 watts/54v of power to compliant devices such as APs, IP cameras or VoIP Phones to 328-feet away over a single cable. Compact optimal port design provides easy, precise installation and built-in power surge protection preserves valuable equipment.
The Passive 54v PoE Adapter gives network administrators the flexibility to extend power to compatible network devices in locations where power outlets may not be readily available, such as on ceilings or in crawl spaces, while also connecting them to the company network. By combining high-speed Gigabit and power over the same CAT5/6 cable, the EPA5006GP ensures maximum device performance.
- Provides proprietary PoE power
- Optimal port design for easy mounting/positioning
- Compact design; sends up to 32W/54v/0.6A of output power
- Extends power to unwired areas up to 328 ft./100 m
- Gigabit Ethernet in and out ports for high-speed devices
- Disconnect, short-circuit and surge protection ensures reliable, secure connections
- Ideal for connecting APs, IP Cameras, VoIP phones and more
- Deliver data and power over a single cable
Connect and extend power to Passive 54v-compatible devices such as Access Points, IP Cameras and VoIP phones over a single CAT5/6 cable.
- Deployment flexibility
Extend power to deployment locations where electrical outlets are unavailable, up to 328 feet away such as on ceilings or in crawl spaces. Optimal port design provides easy positioning in difficult installations. Compact design encapsulates the power supply for easy placement.
- Connect and power at gigabit speeds
Combine high speed and power for maximum device performance.
- Protect valuable equipment
With disconnect, short-circuit and surge protection, valuable networking equipment is guarded from power surges or short-circuits associated with lighting strikes and electrostatic discharges (ESD).
- Mount to walls or ceilings
It includes mounting hardware for easy placement on walls, ceilings or in structured wiring enclosures.