Product Id: 30911324
Description: Wacom Intuos Draw Small - Digitizer - right and left-handed - 15.2 x 9.5 cm - electromagnetic - 4 buttons - wired - USB - blue
Mfr Part #: CTL490DB
If you’re just starting out and finding your own style, Intuos Draw can help take your work to the next level. Sketch and paint to your heart’s content. It’s like having an entire store of art supplies at your fingertips.
- Perfect for beginning digital artists - draw, paint, and edit with an easy to use pen tablet
- Replaces your mouse and turns your computer into a digital drawing canvas
- Battery-free, pressure sensitive pen helps you to draw thicker and thinner lines depending on how hard you push on the pen
- Comes with a free Draw Pack including: ArtRage sketching and drawing software, online tutorials, and a a free 8x10 metal photo print
- Four customizable ExpressKeys that put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips
- Connects to Mac or PC and works with any software program
- Small Compact size, 8.25-by-6.7 inches, is perfect for limited desktop areas and can be setup for both left and right handed use
- Made by the leaders in digital pen technology for over 30 years
- Achieving your creative dream, you're only an intuos away
Unleash your creativity with Intuos. Whether your dream is starting your portfolio, racking up some 'Likes', or pushing the limits of creativity, Intuos has everything you need to make it happen.
- Everything you need in one creative box
Whatever your artistic ambitions, Intuos can take you there. Find everything you need to get started in one package.
- Create something amazing
Intuos is a beautifully designed, easy to use pen tablet. Draw, sketch, paint, and edit with natural feel and movement. The pressure sensitive pen, responsive tablet, intuitive multi-touch gestures, and customizable ExpressKeys put a digital toolbox at your fingertips.
- Quick start
Setup is simple. Just plug a single USB into your Mac or PC. Install the driver, then register and download your creative software. And you're ready to start creating.