Product Id: 30911321
Description: Wacom Intuos Photo Small - Digitizer - right and left-handed - 15.2 x 9.5 cm - multi-touch - electromagnetic - 4 buttons - wired - USB - black
Mfr Part #: CTH490PK
Make memories even better with the Intuos Photo, which includes Wacom's pen & touch tablet technology. So whether your dream is posting the perfect portrait, pushing the limits of creativity, or winning your first prize, Intuos Photo has everything you need to make every picture perfect.
- Create memorable images and beautiful photo books with the ease of a pen
- Replaces your mouse and turns your computer into a digital drawing canvas
- Battery-free, pressure sensitive pen helps you to draw thicker and thinner lines depending on how hard you push on the pen
- Use your fingers to navigate, scroll, zoom your artwork with multi-touch gestures
- Comes with a free Photo Pack including: Online tutorials, a Horizon Canvas Print and photo editing software (for Mac: Corel AfterShot Pro and Macphun Pro package: Tonality, Intensify, Snapheal, Noiseless. For Windows: Corel PaintShop Pro and Corel AfterShot Pro).
- Four customizable ExpressKeys that put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips
- Connects to Mac or PC and works with any software program
- Small Compact size, 8.25-by-6.7 inches, is perfect for limited desktop areas and can be setup for both left and right handed use
- Made by the leaders in digital pen technology for over 30 years
- You're closer than you think
Whatever your creative style - or level of skill - Intuos can help you reach the next level. And because you already know how to draw with a pen and paper, working with the Intuos pen is simple and natural. As you explore the possibilities, your work will develop in new directions from your very first creation.
- Create amazing photos in a snap
Intuos Photo makes photo projects fun and easy. With your pen, you can edit photos with more accuracy and creativity than a mouse. You can even add handwritten text or drawing and painting to truly personalize your projects. Perfect your memories of friends, family and travel, try creative techniques, or use your images to create cards, invitations, photobooks or other crafts - the possibilities are endless.
- Some photos deserve to go beyond your computer or phone
You can use Intuos Photo to create your own coffee table book or other project.
- Work faster with Wacom
The Intuos photo model include multi-touch, which allows you to use common gestures to zoom, rotate and pan your artwork and click in your applications. ExpressKeys put shortcuts at the press of a button.