Product Id: 30911003
Description: Tripp Lite 21U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet w/ Door and Side Panels - Cabinet - wall mountable - black - 21U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SRW21U
The SRW21U SmartRack 21U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 90 kgs. (200 lbs.)
The side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRW21U comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Perfect for network closets, retail outlets, offices, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure and out of the way
- Houses standard 19 in. rack equipment in 21U of space
- Supports maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Enclosure can be rotated 180° so lockable front door can open left or right
- Door and lockable, removable side panels are ventilated to allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Vented top and bottom panels help remove warm air and draw in cool air
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounting plate’s holes spaced 16 in. apart to accommodate standard wall stud placement
- Front mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments from 3 to 16.5 in. deep
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole or threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance