Product Id: 30903220
Description: Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip 6 Outlet Tel/Modem 6 ' Cord Black - Surge protector - 15 A - AC 120 V - 1800 Watt - 1.83 m - black
Mfr Part #: TLP606SSTELB
Perfect for your home or office workstation, the TLP606SSTELB Protect It! 6-Outlet Surge Protector features a surge suppression rating of 1440 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes.
The TLP606SSTELB includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression, as well as technology that filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise, preventing interference from disrupting your electronics and inflicting damage. A large clear acrylic edge lights up green to indicate protection status. Not only is it easy to see at a distance or under a desk, but it also protects the side-mounted on/off switch against accidental shutoff.
Your computer and peripherals plug into six NEMA 5-15R outlets, including one designed to accept bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. Built-in RJ11 jacks provide complete surge protection for single-line modem, fax or telephone connection. Integrated 15-amp circuit breaker protects all outlets against dangerous overloads.
A right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug on the 1.83 m (6-ft.) AC power cord allows furniture and equipment to be moved flush against the wall to save space in your workstation. Keyhole slots on the bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options.
- 1440-joule rating protects your computer, printer, scanner, external hard drive and other sensitive electronic components against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Backed by Tripp Lite’s $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for any connected components damaged by power surge (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only)
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications
- 6 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals
- Special end outlet designed for bulky transformers without blocking other outlets
- Built-in RJ11 jacks provide surge protection for DSL or dial-up modem, fax or phone connections on single line
- Lighted on/off switch mounted on side to prevent accidental shutoffs
- Integrated 15A circuit breaker protects outlets against overloads
- Fail-safe thermal fusing protects against fire and other damage in case of extreme, extended overvoltage or surge
- Clear acrylic edge lights up green to indicate your equipment is protected against surges
- Easy to see at a distance or in dark places
- Helps protect side-mounted on/off switch against accidental shutoffs
- Space-saving right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug on 6 ft. AC power cord allows furniture and equipment to move flush against the wall
- Keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options
- Black plastic housing designed for long life