Product Id: 30893339
Description: Dell Networking N1548P - Switch - L2+ - managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - front to back airflow - rack-mountable - PoE+ (30.8 W)
Mfr Part #: 210-AEWB
The N1500 switch series offers a power-efficient Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network-access switching solution with integrated 10GbE uplinks. The N1500 switch series has high-performance capabilities and wire-speed performance, utilizing a non-blocking architecture to handle unexpected traffic loads easily. These switches offer simple management and scalability via a 40Gbps (full-duplex) high-availability stacking architecture that allows management of up to four switches from a single IP address.
- Redundant cooling fans
- Energy-efficient Ethernet and low-power physical layer (PHYs) to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
- One common command line interface (CLI) and graphical user interface (GUI) that use a well-known command language to help skilled network administrators become productive quickly
- USB auto-configuration that helps network administrators rapidly deploy mirrored configurations to numerous devices by simply inserting a USB key
- Designed for efficiency
Built to help keep operating costs down, the N1500 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs.
- Simplify management with advanced features
The Dell Networking N1500 Series delivers easy deployment, outstanding interoperability and a level learning curve for network administrators.
- Deploy with confidence at any scale
With high throughput and capacity to handle unexpected workloads, the N1500 Series switches are ideal solutions for fast-growing GbE networks that require high-density aggregation with seamless redundancy and availability.