Product Id: 30885675
Description: Toshiba X300 - Hard drive - 6 TB - internal - 3.5" - SATA 6Gb/s - 7200 rpm - buffer: 128 MB
Mfr Part #: HDWE160XZSTA
The Toshiba X300 Performance and Gaming Hard Drive has the technology to take your gaming to the extreme. The last thing gamers want is lag. With high performance in mind, the X300 Performance and Gaming Hard Drive offers 7200 RPM and large cache size to keep you going in real-time. Since no one ever plays just one game, the X300 also has the capacity for your gaming library to grow. The combination of massive storage capacity and real-time performance will take your game to the next level.
Designed for a professional system, home media computer, or gaming PC, the X300 comes with data protection and drive stabilization technologies to help mitigate vibrations and improve tracking accuracy. All of which means more reliability than ever for backing up your digital content. Plus, the X300 features Toshiba's cache technology, optimizing cache allocation during read/write to provide high-level performance in real time.
Put the extreme performance, capacity, and reliability of the Toshiba X300 Performance and Gaming Hard Drive behind your game and graphics-intensive projects.
- Extreme performance that gamers and creative professionals demand
- Impressive high storage capacity to accommodate your large multimedia files and expanding gaming library
- Advanced Format (AF) technology helps improve formatting efficiency and the reliability of recorded data with stronger error correction algorithms
- Dual Stage Actuator design enables high-precision head positioning delivering accurate data tracking
- On-board cache algorithm and buffer management optimize cache allocation between read and write cycles for improved real-time drive performance
- Ramp loading technology reduces wear to the recording head and media for improved drive reliability
- Built-in shock sensors detect impact, shielding adjacent track data
- Secured motor shaft at both ends helps reduce system-induced vibrations, stabilizing the platters for improved tracking accuracy and performance during read and write operations
- Optimizes the order in which received read and write commands are executed, resulting in increased performance and reduced mechanical workload from the drive
- Performance alongside reliability
The dual-stage actuator improves positional accuracy, negating the effects on head-track alignment that vibrations can cause.
- Advanced technologies
Optimization of cache allocation during reading and writing for improved performance in real-time domains.