Product Id: 30884913
Description: SafeNet Authentication Service Service Provider Edition/Private Cloud Edition - Subscription license (3 years) + 3 Years Plus Support Plan - 1 unit capacity - volume - 5000-9999 licenses - on-premise
Mfr Part #: 955-000188-001-008
Gemalto SafeNet Authentication Service delivers fully-automated, highly secure authentication-as- a-service with flexible token options tailored to the unique needs of your organization, while substantially reducing the total cost of operation. Strong authentication is made easy through the flexibility and scalability of SafeNet Authentication Service's automated workflows, vendor-agnostic token support, broad APIs, customizable management processes and seamless integrations with over 100 solutions from leading brands. With no infrastructure required, SafeNet Authentication Service enables a quick migration to a multi-tier and multitenant cloud environment, and protects everything, from cloud-based and on-premises applications, to networks, users, and devices.
- Reduce the risk of unauthorized access to sensitive corporate resources
- Reduce IT management overhead through automated user and token lifecycle administration
- Enforce consistent access policies throughout your IT ecosystem - VPNs, SaaS applications, web portals, and on premises applications
- Get a single point of management for defining and managing access controls to all your resources
- Deploy to thousands of users in 30 minutes
- Increase user convenience with federated login, extending enterprise identities to the cloud
- Low total cost of operation
SafeNet Authentication Service is based on a simple, low, per-user pricing model, with no hidden or additional costs. Administration and management takes place in the cloud platform, reducing help desk expenses, and therefore lowering the management time by 90 percent, in most cases, through large-scale automation, user provisioning, and user self-enrollment.
- Quick cloud migration
SafeNet Authentication Service has been designed to offer a smooth transition from an existing third-party RADIUS authentication server, focusing on speed and ease of deployment. Key to this capability is an organization's ability to maintain its current token investment while immediately benefiting from lower operational costs and SafeNet Authentication Service's automated processes. This reduces deployment time from weeks to hours, enabling organizations to easily move from an existing technology simply and quickly with a free migration agent.