Product Id: 30848592
Description: Tripp Lite 6U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet White w/ Acrylic Glass Door - Rack enclosure cabinet - wall mountable - white - 6U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SRW6UWG
The SRW6UWG SmartRack 6U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network closets, retail locations, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable white powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds. The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment readouts without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation. To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the front door and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely through the cabinet to keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet. The SRW6UWG comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall(or use Tripp Lite's optional SRCASTER caster kit to make it a mobile rolling rack). Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Perfect for network closets, retail locations, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses standard EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 6U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Lets you monitor equipment without unlocking the enclosure
- Prevents equipment tampering
- Reduces acoustic noise
- Provides extra visual flair
- Side panels and front door lock securely
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Rotate cabinet 180° before mounting to open reversible front door left or right
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor with Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER caster kit
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart to accommodate standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to house equipment up to 16.5 in. deep
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole or threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS(Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance