Product Id: 30848591
Description: Tripp Lite Cat6a Straight Through Modular Shielded In Line Snap In Coupler - Network coupler - RJ-45 (F) to RJ-45 (F) - CAT 6a - silver
Mfr Part #: N235-001-SH-6A
Strengthen your high-speed network with Tripp Lite’s N235-001-SH-6A Cat6a Straight-Through Modular Shielded In-Line Snap-In Coupler. It connects two Cat6a patch cords to create one longer cable, and its keystone design is perfect for convenient feed-through patching when used with a standard data wallplate (such as Tripp Lite’s N042-001-WH). Built for ultra-fast performance, this is an ideal coupler when setting up premise wiring, telecommunications, data networking and Ethernet connections.
Compatible with all Cat6a cables, regardless of what size wire they use, the N235-001-SH-6A’s protective metal housing is fully shielded to reduce EMI/RFI interference that can damage or degrade data. This coupler features straight-through wiring and 50-µinch gold-plated contacts designed to resist corrosion. The N235-001-SH-6A is UL-listed and meets all requirements for EIA/TIA Category 6A compliance. It’s also backward compatible with Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5 LANs.
- Ideal for premise wiring, telecommunications, data networking and Ethernet connections
- Connects 2 Cat6a patch cables for a longer cable run
- Keystone design for easy snap-in installation in standard data wallplates(such as Tripp Lite’s N042-001-WH)
- Compatible with all Cat6a cables
- Backward compatible with Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5 LANs
- Fully shielded metal housing cuts down on EMI/RFI interference that can damage or degrade data
- 50-µinch gold-plated contacts resist corrosion and improve conduction
- Features straight-through wiring
- Meets all EIA/TIA Category 6A requirements
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases