Product Id: 30848586
Description: Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip 7 Outlet 25 ' Cord Black 2160 J - Surge protector - 15 A - AC 120 V - 1800 Watt - output connectors: 7 - 7.62 m - black
Mfr Part #: SUPER725B
Perfect for your home or office workstation, the SUPER725B Protect It! 7-Outlet Surge Protector features a surge suppression rating of 2160 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes.
The SUPER725B includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression, as well as technology that filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise, preventing interference from disrupting your electronics and inflicting damage or data loss.
Your computer and peripherals plug into seven NEMA 5-15R outlets. Two outlets are mounted on the side to let the SUPER725B accommodate three bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. Integrated 15-amp circuit breaker protects all outlets against dangerous overloads. On/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. A green LED indicates protection status, while a red LED assures that your wall outlet is properly grounded.
The 7.62 m (25-ft.) AC power cord allows the SUPER725B to reach distant outlets, while its right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug allows equipment and furniture to be moved flush against the wall to save space. Keyhole slots incorporated into the bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options for the black plastic housing.
- 2160-joule rating protects your computer, printer, scanner, external hard drive and other sensitive electronic components against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Backed by Tripp Lite’s $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for any connected components damaged by power surge (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only)
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications
- 7 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals
- Unique side-outlet design accommodates 3 bulky transformers without blocking other outlets
- Integrated 15A circuit breaker protects outlets against overloads
- LEDs show grounding and protection status at a glance
- 25 ft. AC power cord long enough to reach distant outlets
- Space-saving right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug allows furniture and equipment to move flush against the wall
- Keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options
- Black plastic housing designed for long life
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised