Product Id: 30848580
Description: Tripp Lite Display Port to HDMI Over Cat5/6 Video Extender Transmittor & Receiver - Video/audio extender - up to 45.7 m
Mfr Part #: B150-1A1-HDMI
The B150-1A1-HDMI DisplayPort to HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Extender Kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to convert a DisplayPort audio/video signal to HDMI and then extend it to a projector, monitor or television up to 150 feet away. The kit is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than convention cables allow. One Cat5e/6 cable connects the transmitter and receiver(for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). A built-in DisplayPort cable connects the transmitter to the source, while a built-in HDMI cable connects the receiver to the display. Included USB Micro-B cables connect the transmitter to a USB port on the DisplayPort computer or a USB wall charger(such as Tripp Lite's U280-002-W12), and connect the receiver to a USB port on the HDMI display or a USB wall charger. No external power supplies are needed. The B150-1A1-HDMI can extend a high-definition 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 150 feet and a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 125 feet. In addition to crystal-clear video, including 24-bit True Color(8 bits per channel), the kit delivers full, rich stereo. Green and orange LEDs on both units indicate when they are receiving power from the USB Micro-B cables and sharing a signal. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Works with all operating systems.
- Ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than convention cables allow
- Extends a high-definition 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 150 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft.
- Transmitter and receiver connect with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and stereo audio
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers to download and install
- Works with all operating systems
- Built-in cables connect transmitter to DisplayPort source and receiver to HDMI display
- Included USB Micro-B cables supply external power to the units
- LEDs indicate when the units are receiving power and sharing a signal
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases